Latest Artist :

Lady Gaga Strips for Maxim Australia July 2012



Lady-Gaga-Strips-for-Maxim-Australia-July-2012







She's one of the most controversial musicians today, so it's no surprise that singer Lady Gaga decided to go fierce and strip to nothing but a skimpy patent leather outfit for Maxim. Check out a selection of her fierce snaps and interview highlights with Maxim Australia July!





She's managed to shock the world with her extravagant style and now singer Lady Gaga is showing off her fierceness in an incendiary spread for Maxim Australia July 2012. The controversial singer managed to push the boundaries when it come to performances and fashion style, thus becoming an international sensation with millions of 'little monster' fans that scream her name at every concert. The diva is known for her extravagant fashion style and revealing outfits, so it's not exactly breaking news that Gaga opted to strip to nothing but a skimpy patent leather bra/hotpants ensemble for her sizzling spread in Maxim Australia.





The 26 year old showed off her enviable silhouette for the camera lens of Reninio Maifredi for Maxim Australia, so check out highlights of her sizzling style and interview featured in the magazine as Lady Gaga also opened up to the mag about sexuality, privacy, her admiration for Britney when she came to fame and more. 








Lady-Gaga-Strips-for-Maxim-Australia-July-2012







Lady Gaga grew up with an interest in art and her focus on music as well as talent helped her push through the difficulties of reaching fame like a 'hot knife through butter'. She grew up being influences by numerous singers such as Queen and Madonna, but it seems that there's one other surprising star that Gaga looked-up to as the controversial singer revealed to Maxim that:





“I was 13 when Britney became a star. My friends and I used to go to [MTV music request show] 'TRL' once a week just to stand outside. But even then I wasn't a superfan. I was amazed by the level of superfan that Britney created. I liked to watch and be a part of the huh-huh-huh-huh! – the hyperventilating. I want to bring back the feeling I used to feel.”





Lady-Gaga-Strips-for-Maxim-Australia-July-2012





Lady-Gaga-Strips-for-Maxim-Australia-July-2012





Lady-Gaga-Strips-for-Maxim-Australia-July-2012







Gaga has been a source of inspiration for numerous celebrities and rising stars in the industry as her attention to detail, connection with the fans, way of expression plus the extravagant stage props that are featured in her concerts have amazed the public, but despite her 'out there and don't care about what others think' style, Lady Gaga says that she is very protective of her private space. She tells Maxim that:





“My concerts are about me being very private in public, but I'm very protective. My apartment is my stage, and my bedroom is my stage – they're just not stages you're allowed to see. When you let a bunch of people in there, they f@$k with that energy and it becomes a circus.”





Because of her nonconformist style, Lady Gaga has been slammed with numerous rumors regarding her s*xuality including being a 'h*rmaphrodite'. She's been an advocate for LGBT and when she's asked whether she prefers having s*x with a guy or a girl, Lady Gaga says that:





“It depends on the guy or the girl. But I'm not discussing my s*x life with you. I will say that I'd be a happy girl if I could make the whole world g*y.”





Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger