Latest Artist :

Kate Winslet hates Celine Dion Titanic song



Kate-Winslet-hates-Celine-Dion-Titanic-song





Titanic actor Kate Winslet has revealed that she cannot stand the song, My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion, which was the theme song for the hit 1997 movie. Kate claims that she becomes rather nauseous whenever she hears the track and wishes she could do something about it.








Kate-Winslet-hates-Celine-Dion-Titanic-song







Winslet explained to MTV News, "[I feel] like throwing up [when I hear it]. No, I shouldn't say that. No, actually, I do feel like throwing up. I wish I could say, 'Oh listen, everybody! It's the Celine Dion song!' But I don't. I just have to sit there, you know, kind of straight-faced with a massive internal eye roll."





She added, "It's thrilling for people to surprise me with the Celine Dion song. I did a talk show recently in Italy and they actually had a live pianist who started gently playing the theme song.”





Kate-Winslet-hates-Celine-Dion-Titanic-song





Kate continued, "I was not even gently, rather severely, urged to go and sing it as though I had in fact sung it myself in the first place. It was like, 'No! I'm not going to do that.' They're like, 'Oh no, come on, it will be funny.' No, it won't be funny. At all. And I'm not going to." 








Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger