Latest Artist :

Rihanna: I Can't Stop Losing Weight






Rihanna-I-Can't-Stop-Losing-WeightRihanna, 24, admitted to Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show that her diet went out the window while promoting her fifth album Loud on tour last year. In August, the pop princess was noticeably plumper -- sporting a red sequin bikini -- as she participated Kadooment Day parade in her hometown, Barbados. But, these days, the chart-topping singer is skinnier than ever -- but she can't help it, she claimed.



"It's difficult to have any kind of routine when your schedule is that crazy. So I really have no idea how I'm continuously losing weight," the star, who regularly flaunts her body in barely-there bikinis, told Seacrest.





Rihanna stunned in the backless Armani gown she wore at the 54th Grammy awards on February 12, but she complained that she misses some of her favorite assets.





"It's actually pretty annoying. Now, I don't have a butt, no boobs -- already had no boobs -- so annoying!"





Ronald Fenty, Rihanna's father, has been taking the credit for her current weight loss telling Heat magazine: "When I saw her this time, I thought she was back to her normal size. I used to joke with her, 'Robyn, you're getting too fat!' But I think she's fine, I think she looked excellent, as everyone saw, at the Grammys. 'She's dieting, she's working out.





The Barbados-born beauty denies any of that, telling Seacrest, "People think I'm not eating. I'm eating McDonalds at 3 a.m . . . it's an issue. I'm eating ice cream!"





Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger