Latest Artist :

See Kim Kardashian With Short Blonde Bob, Fiery Red Bangs








Kim Kardashian posted two photos to her Instagram account Friday showing off two very different looks. "Do blondes have more fun?" she asked after uploading a picture of herself wearing a short bob wig.



Kris Humphries' ex-wife then followed up by posting a picture of herself wearing a fiery red wig with blunt bangs.













Though her colorful hairstyles were just for fun, the hard-working star did slightly change up her look in January (thanks to Rebecca Friedman, co-owner of the Goodform Salon in Hollywood).



"I swear I love changing my hair up," Kardashian told Us Weekly of her lightened locks. "It makes me feel like a new me!"





Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger