Latest Artist :

Adele To Release New Song In 2012



Adele-To-Release-New-Song-In-2012







Adele recently revealed that she'll release a new song in 2012.





"There will be a new song, probably coming out at the end of the year," Adele told French radio station NRJ. "But then it depends how quickly I write some other new songs."





However, Adele was quick to shoot down claims that there might be a new album to accompany the 2012 single. "It won't be for a good two years ... I have to write it. It takes a while."





Even if Adele doesn't release a new album until 2014, she's still atop the U.S. album chart with her smash hit sophomore effort, 21, which became the best-selling musical release of 2011. Adele also took home six Grammy Awards for 21.





In the premiere of "Live from the Artists Den," Adele revealed that she's quite bitter about 21's success. The album was based on a failed relationship with an ex-boyfriend.





"I like to try and distance myself from my songs, and I'm finding it quite impossible to do with this record," Adele said in the sit-down interview. "And I'm not sure if it's because the record is a lot more successful than our relationship was. I'm a bit bitter about that in a way, but in a really profound way because it's really amazing. Every time I sing the song, something else comes out, a little bit more of me hates myself or a little bit more of me is devastated."





For Adele's next record, however, fans can expect a different -- perhaps happier -- tone. Adele told Vogue magazine, "I am f--king off for four or five years. If I am constantly working, my relationships fail ... So at least now I can have enough time to write a happy record. And be in love and be happy."





Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger