Latest Artist :

Bar Refaeli Launches video 'under.me' to her Underwear Line




Bar-Refaeli-Launches-video-under-me-Underwear-Line






Bar Refaeli debuted a sporty video to launch her new underwear line, under.me.





The gorgeous Israeli model posted the clip on her Twitter page on Sunday (March 31) with a caption reading, "Here it is guys!!!! the first video for @und_me !!! RT RT RT."



When describing the new line on the under.me website, Miss Refaeli explains, “My underwear is the clothing article closest to my body, and as such, I want it to complement it and not steal the show. There is nothing better than simple, comfortable, quality clothing,”





The 26 year-old bombshell adds that this collection isn't just for everyone else, but it's something that works for her too, explaining, “My work means I’m traveling all the time, rushing from city to city and wearing the most incredible, elaborate designs. I love it, but on my downtime I just want to relax and be myself,” also adding, “I don’t want my clothes to define me. And that’s the idea behind under.me – a focused collection of beautifully-made basics that look good and feel amazing. That’s all I need.”





Check out the video below and Keep your eyes on the ball! Lol :)








Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger