Latest Artist :

Kanye West admits: I fell in love with Kim Kardashian



Kanye-West-admits-I-fell-in-love-with-Kim-Kardashian






Kanye West unexpectedly released a brand-new song online, "Theraflu" - and the 34-year-old rapper makes a surprising confession about his pal Kim Kardashian.



Us Weekly report recalling his romance with ex Amber Rose, who is now engaged to Wiz Khalifa, the star raps, "Only n---a I got respect for is Wiz, And I admit I fell in love with Kim around the same time she fell in love with him."





Kanye then goes on to make a dig at at Kim’s future ex-husband, NBA star Kris Humphries, who funnily enough happens to play for the New Jersey Nets, which is owned by his good friend Jay-Z. "Well that's cool, baby girl, do your thing, lucky I ain't have Jay drop him from the team," he raps, implying he could get Humphries, 27, fired from the team.





Kim and Kanye have been friends for years, and the "Otis" rapper and the reality star have reportedly taken their relationship to the next level.






Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger