Latest Artist :

Taylor Swift wins top music award



Taylor-Swift-wins-top-music-award







Taylor Swift was named Entertainer of the Year at the Academy of Country Music Awards.





The 22-year-old picked up the top award after beating off stiff competition from her rivals.





And in typical showbiz style, she gushed and thanked everybody for the award, which she  also won last year.





She said: “Thank you so much to the fans who voted for this, I am so happy about this.





“I want to say to my fellow nominees: I respect you so much. I love you.”





Miranda Lambert picked up Album of the Year and Female Vocalist of the Year prizes at the ceremony in Las Vegas.





Her album Four the Record beat competition from Kenny Chesney and Lady Antebellum.





And she expressed her surprise at the victory. 





When announced as the winner, she said: “Seriously? I own every record in this category and I've been thinking 'Man, I'm not going to get it.'





“I am so thrilled, I will never take this trophy for granted. My albums are my babies.”





Blake Shelton, who co-hosted the ceremony with Reba McEntire, was named Male Vocalist of the Year.





The singer said: “‘Man. I didn't see that coming at all.”








Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger