Latest Artist :

Bar Refaeli: Justin Bieber and I Will 'Get Married Some Day'



Bar-Refaeli-Justin-Bieber-and-I-Will-Get-Married-Some-Day







Bar Refaeli who tops Maxim's Hot 100 list this year--opened up to Us Weekly at the magazine's NYC fete Thursday night about her A-list crushes.





"Justin Bieber and I are going to get married some day," the swimsuit model, 26, joked to Us. In addition to the 18-year-old pop singer, "I also like Tom Cruise. He's very classy," Refaeli shared. "I liked him in Jerry Maguire and in roles like that."





Refaeli said she also harbors a major girl crush on Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence.





"She's what a woman should look like," the Israeli stunner shared. "She's natural, she's down to earth. I think she's all that."





Earlier this week, Refaeli--whose last serious relationship was with Leonardo DiCaprio, from whom she split in May 2011--spoke to Conan O'Brien about her dating woes.





"Let's put it out there: no one hits on me. No one flirts with me. It's very sad actually," she told O'Brien. "A guy who comes up to me [directly] works. I hope that will happen every now and again."





When it comes to Refaeli's checklist for prospective dates, both Bieber and Cruise, it turns out, fit the bill.





"There's the obvious things; I want him to be sweet and kind with good values and morals," she shared about what she looks for in a guy. "But the first thing I notice is his teeth. I have a fetish. He has to have a great smile and really white, bright teeth."





Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger