Latest Artist :

Listen: Justin Bieber's Mother's Day Single (Turn To You)




Justin-Bieber -Turn-To-You







Justin Bieber has debuted his latest single "Turn To You".





In the emotionally charged song, the Canadian hitmaker utilizes a mild beat while belting out heartfelt lyrics in which he professes his profound love for his mom.





Among the lyrics, Justin recalls how hard his beloved mother worked to provide for him after giving birth at a young age.





The 19-year-old superstar sings out in the tune, "You worked two jobs to keep a roof up over our heads/ You chose life for me, no you never gave up/ I admire you for the strength you instilled in me/ You were so young, you were just my age when you had me/ Mom, you were so brave, there was nothing that would stop or get in our way/ And I know you will always be there for me."





Continuing to give thanks for how she helped him become the giant success in which he is today, Bieber's new song "Turn To You" is extra-special in the fact that proceeds from purchases are being directed to single moms in need.





Of the charitable plan, Justin tweeted, "Think im gonna release #TurnToYOU for my mom this friday for mother's day weekend. the proceeds will go to help other single moms. Thanks"





The Mother's Day weekend release comes as Bieber is readying for the debut of his new studio album "Believe" - which will be made available in the U.S. beginning June 19th.







Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger