Latest Artist :

Snooki On Being A Mom: Everyone Will Be Surprised



Snooki-V-magazine







Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi took to Twitter to make light of the media's obsession with celebrity baby bumps Friday, posting a photo of herself with a faux distended belly.





But in V magazine's upcoming Americana Issue, the "Jersey Shore" star, who is expecting her first child with fiance Jionni LaValle, gets candid about her feelings on motherhood. "I can't wait to meet my kid!" she says. "Everyone will be surprised to see a different side of me. I'm loving, caring, sensitive, protective and very maternal, no matter what people might think."





"Jersey Shore" viewers also might be surprised that the expectant guidette follows a more wholesome lifestyle than her antics on the show suggest. “When we film I really don’t care what I look like,” she says. “I just enjoy it and have fun. That’s why people love us. I’m overweight because we’re drinking and eating bad, but when I’m not filming I never drink and I eat healthy all the time.”





While Snooki claims she is "probably the No. 1 most-bullied celebrity," she tells V that she's used to feeling scrutinized. "I've been bullied my whole life," she says. "In high school, me and my girlfriends were freshmen and we were all pretty girls in cheerleading and stuff, so the older girls would bully us because all of their guys wanted to hang out with us."





But the plucky, pint-size star doesn't let it faze her. "I really don't go with trends," she says. "I don't try to fit in like everyone else does in Hollywood. I just like to be different and I don't care."





In fact, Snooki hopes that her little one will take after her; she recently tweeted that the child will turn out to be "a dedicated cheerleader like mommy or a strong wrestler like daddy."





See photos from V's feature below....





Snooki-V-magazine





Snooki-V-magazine





Snooki-V-magazine




Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger