Latest Artist :

Harry Styles swaps numbers with Alyssa Reid



Harry-Styles-swaps-numbers-with-Alyssa-Reid







Harry Styles swapped numbers with a beautiful Canadian singer after a gig.





Alyssa Reid, 19, met his group One Direction at the Liverpool Echo Arena in Liverpool, North West


England, over the weekend and though she refused to give specific details of their meeting, she hinted she is planning a date with Harry - who is famed for his love of older women - following their chat.





Alyssa - who later posted a picture of herself with Harry and his bandmate Zayn Malik, who has a girlfriend, on twitter - said: "Yes I have introduced myself and I may or may not have got a phone number. I never kiss and tell. I'm not telling you. I can't tell.





"I would never go for a taken man though, so he must be one of the single ones."





Alyssa is due to perform on the same bill as One Direction again next weekend and she admitted she would like to cook for her new love interest.





She added to the Daily Mirror newspaper: "We're doing another show on Sunday so maybe I'll make a move on him then. I shouldn't have told you but I would love to cook for him - asparagus-stuffed chicken with hollandaise sauce. That's one way to get a man."





Harry was recently reported to be reading dating manual 'The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists' to boost his sex appeal with women.





A source said: "Believe it or not, Harry hasn't always been 100 per cent confident around the ladies. So when Olly [Murs] told him about the book, he was gripped straight away and read it in a week."







Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger