Latest Artist :

Britney Spears Channels Cleopatra for Elizabeth Arden



Britney-Spears-Channels-Cleopatra-for-Elizabeth-Arden







Britney Spears seemed to go back in time as she did her best impression of the Queen of the Nile.







The “Toxic” singer posed a picture from her perfume photo shoot to her Facebook page along with the


caption, "Channeling my inner Cleopatra today @ Elizabeth Arden Fantasy Twist shoot. Fragrance is out in Sept. 1st look on Path.”







Spears is also featured on a new promotional poster for “The X Factor” along with her fellow female judge Demi Lovato.





Meanwhile, Khloe Kardashian is said to be in the running as the show’s new host. She told press, “I'm a big fan of The X Factor. I've always wanted to do hosting or talk show hosting, so it's definitely something that I would love to do and would be honoured to do.”





“To be on such a huge show like that with those judges, I would have so much fun doing that. I love Simon (Cowell). I think he's amazing. I love personalities like that because I'm someone who is very straightforward and I tell it like it is. That's what he's doing. He just doesn't want to blow smoke up people's a**es.”





Britney-Spears-new-promotional-poster-for-The-X-Factor




Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger