Latest Artist :

Jean-Claude Van Damme: I Had an Affair with Kylie Minogue



Jean-Claude-Van-Damme-I-Had-an-Affair-with-Kylie-Minogue







Jean-Claude Van Damme has confessed he had an affair with Kylie Minogue nearly 20 years ago while he was still married to Darcy LaPier.





The "Expendables 2" actor told The Guardian, "OK. Yes, yes, yes. It happened. I was in Thailand, we had an affair," explaining it happened back in 1994 when he was filming "Street Fighter" alongside Kylie.





When pressed for more details, Jean-Claude said, "I tell you what, you should ask her, she'll have a better memory. I'm 51 years old, do you know how much I was punched in the face on The Expendables? No, no. No. And let's just say it happened, so what? Who wants to know?"





Although he wouldn't admit it right away, the fling seems to be fresh in his memory, "Sweet kiss, beautiful lovemaking, it would be abnormal not to have had an affair, she's so beautiful and she was there in front of me every day with a beautiful smile, simpatico, so charming, she wasn't acting like a big star. I knew Thailand very well, so I showed her my Thailand. She's a great lady."





Minogue - who is currently dating Spanish model Andres Velencoso - has yet to say anything about the alleged affair.








Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger