Latest Artist :

Kanye West Feat. Kim Kardashian 'I Wish You Would/Cold' Music Video




Kanye-West-Feat-Kim-Kardashian-I Wish-You-Would-Cold-Music-Video









Kanye West brought his girlfriend Kim Kardashian along for the ride on the new DJ Khaled music video “I Wish You Would/Cold.”




In the clip, the “Love Lockdown” rapper puts his arm around Kim, makes reference to the “Disaster Movie” dame by name and even takes a shot at her ex-husband Kris Humphries.





Kanye raps, “And I’ll admit, I fell in love with Kim/ ‘Round the same time she had fell in love with him,” adding that Humphries was lucky he didn’t have team owner Jay-Z drop him from the roster.





Additionally, West has also released a new song of his own called “Perfect B*tch” that he wrote about Ms. Kardashian.








Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger