Latest Artist :

Elton John: I could have ended up like Whitney Houston



Elton-John-I could-have-ended-up-like-Whitney-Houston







Elton also had a troubled past like the late singer.





Elton John speaks out about bullying and his past drug use in a new interview with E!, acknowledging, “I could have so easily ended up like Whitney Houston.”





Gossip Cop report the singer-songwriter spoke frankly about being bullied - after rising to stardom.





John explained: “I was the perfect candidate for it. Even though I was famous and a big deal, it doesn’t matter, it’s who you are underneath that, and I was always kind of shy and intimidated.”





He says of his bullies, “One was violent and the other two were mentally violent. They were very important people in my life. They were important people in my career and in my personal life.”





The star went on to open up about his family with David Furnish and their son Zachary, John says he wouldn’t even have them had he not gone sober in 1990.





It’s a “miracle” he didn’t wind up like Whitney, he says, “because I’m sure I did as much cocaine as she ever did.”





Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger