Latest Artist :

Ray J 'Still Hurting' Over Whitney Houston's Death





Ray J still keeps a photo of Whitney Houston in his phone. He says the image is helping him cope these days.





"It's just such a tough time for me," during the Brotherhood Crusade/Mothers in Action press conference yesterday. "I've been through a lot in these past few weeks. I'm able to look at life in a whole different way. I always look at my phone because I got a picture of somebody I really love and it helps me through the day."





Sad Ray J





Ray J - trying to shed his reputation as the guy who filmed himself having sex with Kim Kardashian - is giving back through the Brother Crusade. He's donated school supplies, including Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones, clothes, backpacks and notebooks via the organization.





But times remain trying for the man who was dating Whitney before she died on February 12.





"I'm really emotional right now and I really don't know what to say," he told reporters. "But I will say I love and hurt. I enjoy being around people that support me and give me a sense of peace. That's what these kids mean to me and what the Brotherhood Crusade does for me.





"The most important thing of all is that God is talking to me. God is talking to me right now, and now is the time to listen. My ears are open."





Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger