Latest Artist :

Susan Boyle hits back at Ricky Gervais jibes










Britain’s Got Talent winner Susan Boyle has hit back at English comedian Ricky Gervais after his rude comments about her during his stand up show Science. Ricky claimed that he though Susan Boyle was a “mong” which is a very derogatory word for someone suffering from Down’s Syndrome but Susan has stated that she paid no attention to the comment, as it is Ricky who has the problem.
Boyle explained, "I can take whatever Ricky says, because I'll tell you something — he's the one with the problem, not me. Ricky's a talented man but he's wasted himself with those comments. I think people who liked him are not so keen now. I've had a lot of insults. Do you know what I do? I ignore them. I just get on with my life. Those who have something to say usually have nothing to do."



Susan Boyle is currently rehearsing for her latest gig, which is a stage production titled I Dreamed A Dream and chronicles the rise to fame of the Scottish singing sensation and is already being tipped to get runs on West End in London and on New York's Broadway. I Dreamed A Dream is set to start at Newcastle's Theatre Royal on March 23.





Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger