Latest Artist :

The Oprah Winfrey Network Axes 'The Rosie Show'








Clearly not performing as was hoped, Rosie O’Donnell will soon be a part of the Oprah Winfrey run television station no more.



The comedic TV personality - who turns 50-year-old next week - will host the last episode of "The Rosie Show" on The Oprah Winfrey Network on March 30th.



With the news being announced on Friday (March 16) - just five months after its premiere - Miss O'Donnell said of the decision, "I loved working with Oprah in the amazing city of Chicago. I was welcomed with open arms and will never forget the kindness of all I encountered. It was a great year for me – I wish the show was able to attract more viewers – but it did not. So I am headed back to my home in New York – with gratitude. On we go!”





Seemingly parting on the best terms possible, Winfrey said that she thanks "Rosie from the bottom of my heart for joining me on this journey."





"[Rosie] has been an incredible partner, working to deliver the best possible show every single day, Oprah added. "As I have learned in the last 15 months, a new network launch is always a challenge and ratings grow over time as you continue to gather an audience. I’m grateful to Rosie and the dedicated Rosie Show team for giving it their all.”















Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger