Latest Artist :

Amber Rose Reveals Wedding Plans with Wiz Khalifa



Amber-Rose-Reveals-Wedding-Plans-with-Wiz-Khalifa







Rapper Wiz Khalifa and model Amber Rose announced their engagement earlier this month. The 28-year-old sat down with OK!magazine on Wednesday to dish on wedding plans and revealed that she has already found her dress for the big day!





“We are not getting married for a while so I might change my mind,” Amber told OK!magazine after disembarking off of Virgin America’s first fight to Philadelphia from L.A., “But I actually did find the dress that I want.”





Amber has a “lot going on,” currently working on her first album, but still finds time to browse ideas for her upcoming nuptials.





“I look through bridal magazines constantly and I look for references. I look through Vogue and a lot of high fashion magazines,” the Philadelphia native said before hitting up Virgin America's launch party at the Palomar Hotel.





Working together to plan their wedding ceremony must be a walk in the park after Amber and the “No Sleep” singer successfully collaborated on Wiz’s last mix tape. 





“Oh it’s easy!,” the socialite explained of working with Wiz, “Please, he’s my best friend so it’s a breeze.”





CongratzZ, Amber and Wiz :)




Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger