Latest Artist :

Listen: Justin Bieber (Boyfriend) Remix Ft 2 Chainz, Mac Miller, Asher Roth




Justin-Bieber-Boyfriend-Remix-Ft-2-Chainz-Mac-Miller-Asher-Roth







Justin Bieber has just dropped a remix of his hit single “Boyfriend.”





The “One Less Lonely Girl” singer enlisted the talents of 2Chainz, Asher Roth, and Mac Miller to make his track extra special.





During a recent interview, 2Chainz teased, “I just did something for Bieber; that should be interesting. I'm able to express myself in different ways, so I enjoy doin' different records like that and not just hip-hop records, so it's cool,"





Shortly thereafter, Justin tweeted, “To celebrate the #BELIEVEtour coming... I might need to drop this #BOYFRIENDremix @2Chainz @MacMiller.”







Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger