Latest Artist :

Amber Portwood Talks Choosing Jail




 Amber-Portwood-Talks-Choosing-Jail







Amber Portwood decided to forgo her rehab program and serve a five-year jail sentence instead.





The “Teen Mom” star told “Good Morning America” that her most recent suicide attempt made her realize that her life was not what she wants it to be. “I took 30 Suboxone within three days.”




She continued, “The depression took over. I’d just take four or five at a time underneath my tongue and nod out. I had more than addiction problems. I had, you know, mental problems too.”





Amber chose jail because she didn’t feel like there was another option. “You want to be free. Who doesn’t? But you know if you can’t do it…. why are you kidding yourself?”





And now Portwood plans to get her head straight for when she gets out. “I’m not just gonna sit. I’m gonna do substance abuse classes. I’m gonna get my GED.”








Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger