Latest Artist :

Justin Bieber’s Maria Is About Mariah Yeater



Justin-Bieber’s-Maria-Is-About-Mariah-Yeater







Justin Bieber‘s new album, ‘Believe’ has a message for Mariah Yeater. Earlier this year, Mariah accused the 18-year-old singer of fathering her child. So far, Bieber’s people haven’t confirmed the song ‘Maria‘ is


about Mariah, but the connections are too obvious to be ignored.


Just take the words “the kid is not my son”! What more proof do we need?





Here’s how the song goes:





She says she met me on a tour / She keeps knocking on my door, / she won’t leave me, leave me alone / This girl she wouldn’t stop, almost had to call the cops / She was scheming, ooh, she was wrong





Cause she wanted all my attention / And she was dragging my name through the dirt / She was dying for my affection / But she got mad ’cause I didn’t give it to her





I’m talking to you, maria / Why you wanna do me like that? / That ain’t my baby, that ain’t my girl / Maria, why you wanna play me like that? / She ain’t my baby, she ain’t my girl / But she talking in, and she needs to quit it / But never this, all I know she’s not mine / That ain’t my baby, that ain’t my girl / ‘Cause she’s wildin out, what she talking about? / Let me tell you now this girl she’s not mine / She ain’t my baby, she ain’t my girl





Now she’s in the magazines, on tv, making a scene / Oh she’s crazy, crazy in love / And she’s all over the news, saying everything but the truth / She’s faking, faking it all





Why are you trying, trying to lie girl / When ain’t I never met you at all / Saying goodbye, but how could ya / You throw this, you throw this / Your foolness, seduces





That ain’t my baby, that ain’t my girl / She ain’t my baby, she ain’t my girl / She ain’t my baby, she ain’t my girl / She ain’t my baby, she’s not my girl







Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger