Latest Artist :

Listen: KeSha (Supernatural) New Single




KeSha-Supernatural-New-Single







It’s always great to hear new material from Ke$ha, and her producer Dr. Luke just leaked a snip from her new single.





The song is called “Supernatural,” and it’s the first taste of the “Cannibal” songstress’ forthcoming album.




Speaking of which, Ke$ha told press that she’s going for a very specific vibe on her new record, and it’s going to be wild.





“The underlying theme of this next record is warrior, with the positive message being that everyone has a warrior inside … Some people will be shocked [by its sound]. Some will also be excited to know that I don’t just do silly white-girl rap.”





“I’m from the South, I have a lot of soul. But trust me – it’s not going to be some avant-garde jazz record. I innately write pop songs. That’s just what I do.”







Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger