Latest Artist :

Teen Mom Jenelle Evans And Fiance Arrested And Jailed



Teen-Mom-Jenelle-Evans-And-Fiance-Arrested-And-Jailed







"Teen Mom" star Jenelle Evans and her fiance were both arrested and jailed on Saturday, reports RadarOnline.com.





The troubled mom, whose feuds with Gary Head have been a recurring feature on the show, called the


police after a fight with Head, who was promptly arrested, according to her Twitter account. And she was reportedly arrested for drug possession, reports RadarOnline.com. The two have now been bailed out, reports Teen Mom Talk.





Naturally, the whole drama was played out on Twitter, tossing the whole concept of TMI out the window.





Head tweeted: "F**k that crazy b*tch @PBandJenelley_1. I finally packed my sh*t and left that b*tch."





To which, Jenelle responded: "@gary_head more like 'she called the cops on me and I ran out of that b*tch."





Then Head tweeted: "@PBandJenelley_1 u called the cops when I took my ring back and already ha my cloths packed," Gary tweeted. "How you think u jumped the county so fast."





Later, Gary's brother, Travis Head, confirmed the saga by tweeting: "Man f**k that b*tch!!!! My bro in jail."





Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger