Latest Artist :

Jada Pinkett Smith ٍPosts Sexy Bikini Photo



Jada-Pinkett-Smith-Posts-Sexy-Bikini-Photo







Jada Pinkett Smith revealed a sexy bikini photo of herself in the ocean on her Twitter account.





The "Hawthorne" actress and wife of mega star Will Smith sought to serve as an inspiration for older women


with her Missoni two-piece swimsuit photo. She tweeted, "To my Forty and over crew! Don't believe the hype…we DO get better with age!"





When asked how the busy mom stays in shape, she recently told Essence magazine, "I don't eat for pleasure. I eat for my schedule so I have to eat high-protein, lots of greens and healthy carbs so that I don't fall flat on my face."





Her five day a week workout routine includes boxing, gymnastics, yoga, and martial arts.







Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger