Latest Artist :

Kim Kardashian Mocks Paris Hilton S*x Tape




Kim-Kardashian-Mocks-Paris-Hilton-S*x-Tape







When Kim Kardashian said that she left her past behind her, she probably mean that she has forgotten her past. Otherwise why would she make fun of Paris Hilton‘s s*x tape. Kim herself has become famous due to a s*x tape.





On Sunday’s ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’, Kim and mom Kris Jenner went on a mission to spy on Bruce Jenner during a golf game with former supermodel Angie Everhart.





“Do you have a night vision camera?” Kris asked Kim when they arrived to the golf course.





“No. That was Paris Hilton”, Kim replied.





Kim was referencing Hilton’s sex tape with ex-boyfriend Rick Salomon.





Should Kim be the one to throw the stone? She raised fame after her own s*x tape with ex-boyfriend Ray J leaked. Actually, Ray J made fun of Kim a few days ago on the same issue. Kim wrote on Twitter that she shouldn’t be judged by her past to which Ray J replied with a laugh.





“That’s pretty much how I was introduced to the world. It was a negative way, so I felt like I really had to work ten times harder to get people to see the real me. I’m definitely not grateful for that experience. I would say if I had one regret, that would be it. If I were to do it again, obviously I wouldn’t do it again”, she recently told Oprah Winfrey about the s*x tape.





Watch the clip of Kim dissing Paris in the video below!







Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger