Latest Artist :

Megan Fox Shows Off Awkward Teen Photos










she’s widely considered one of the hottest ladies in the world, but Megan Fox wasn’t always the head-turner she is today.





This morning the “Jennifer’s Body” babe added some photos to her Facebook page in hopes of proving she


had an awkward walk through adolescence like the rest of us.





Megan added the caption, “Say hello to my 12 year old self. I encourage you to admire my citrus/copper colored highlights (thanks Sun-in!) my braces, and my ever present sunburn.”





In 2011, Ms. Fox (who is carrying husband Brian Austin Green’s baby) shared a toddler pic, noting, “I look like Steve Buscemi.”

















Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger