Latest Artist :

Tara Reid Hospitalized With Food Poisoning in France



Tara-Reid-Hospitalized-With-Food-Poisoning-in-France







The 36-year-old "American Pie" actress was hospitalized in Nice, France for Acute Pancreatitis, according to TMZ.





However, the notorious party-girl claimed otherwise on Twitter, tweeting today , "[d]on't worry


everyone I'm all good and heathy I got a seafood poisening and hurt my back on the jetski but I'm all better thanks for caring!"





In the last few weeks, the former "Entertainment Tonight" host was spotted lying out on a yacht and partying in St. Tropez as she tweeted several St. Tropez titled twitter photos.





Recovery seems to be going quickly though. Addressing critical comments on her pink tracksuit, she later tweeted "By the way to all you hayers I lobe my adidas track sits when you are going on the small boat to the big one it protects u from getting wet!" 







Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger