Latest Artist :

Justin Bieber Chides Prince William on Thinning Hair



Justin-Bieber-Chides-Prince-William-on-Thinning-Hair







Justin Bieber has a lot to say about hair...or lack thereof.





In an interview with British magazine, Rollercoaster, the teen idol poked fun at Prince William's thinning locks, joking, "I mean, there are things to prevent that nowadays, like Propecia." Not backing down, the 18-


year-old singer continued, "I don't know why he doesn't just get those things, those products. You just take Propecia and your hair grows back. Have you not got it over here?"





Someday even the Biebs may have to deal with aging, though he claims he is already maturing. He told the magazine, "I am growing up, I am now 18 and my fans are growing up with me. I’m getting older and I want that to reflect in my album – it is just more mature and reflecting the age that I am."





When asked what the next goal is for the Canadian star, he explained, " Each time I break a record I’m always happy. With my YouTube stuff, Baby has more views than any video – ever. So my next goal is to reach one billion views on a video."







Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger