Latest Artist :

Listen: Jaden Smith - Flame (Just Cuz) over Justin Bieber's 'Boyfriend' track




Jaden-Smith-Flame-Just-Cuz







The actor, musician Jaden Smith just released “Flame (Just Cuz),” a hip-hop song set to the beat of Justin Bieber’s “Boyfriend” track.





Smith shows his maturity and knowledge of his context, making reference to “going HAM” and “YOLO” during the song.





Jaden raps, “Get up on this ’cause I’m looking for a hot one / Talking ’bout a boyfriend / Hope that you ain’t got one / Even if you do, we can make it work though / I’m not a jerk, I just wanna see you twerk. / Back it up until you feel my hands touching you / I was just trying to kick it but now I think I’m in love with you.”





Check it out below.













Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger