Latest Artist :

Cheryl Cole: It's Time To 'Forgive' Chris Brown



Cheryl-Cole-It's-Time-To-Forgive-Chris Brown







British pop star Cheryl Cole is backing Chris Brown and urging fans to forgive him for assaulting Rihanna three years ago.





Convinced Brown has made positive changes in his life since assaulting Rihanna in February of 2009, the "Call My Name" singer and former "X-Factor" judge sat down for an interview with Alex James on "In:Demand With Alex" to encourage others to forgive and forget.





"I think it's really kind of Rihanna [to forgive Brown]," the 28-year-old explained, "She's come out and publicly forgiven him, really."





Although Rihanna recently stopped following Brown on Twitter, sources told US Weekly in January that the pair have been seeing each other the past year, and in February they released two new songs they recorded together.





"I think it's about time we all [forgave Brown], if I'm completely honest, if you want my opinion," Cole added, "I think it's time we all moved on. That guy is talented as hell."





Over the weekend Chris thanked Cheryl by sending her a message on Twitter saying, "thanks for the support and believing in me as an artist!"





As for RiRi, she spoke out against the criticism she's getting for talking to Brown again telling ELLE in May, "I respect what other people have to say. The bottom line is that everyone thinks differently".





The 24-year-old "You Da One" singer admitted, "It's very hard for me to accept, but I get it, people end up wasting their time on the blogs or whatever, ranting away, and that's all right. I don't hate them for it."











Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger