Latest Artist :

Adele offered £1 million to front dating website for larger women








Adele has been approached to become the face of a dating website for larger ladies.

American site The Big And The Beautiful has offered the 23-year-old British singer £1 million to front their advertising campaign.

'Adele is a ridiculously talented bombshell,' president Whitney Thompson, 24, tells the Daily Star.

'I would be proud to work alongside her to continue to show the world what curvy girls are made of.'



Adele dropped 2 dress sizes after undergoing a throat operation in November and has put heartache behind her after becoming loved-up with entrepreneur boyfriend Simon Konecki, 37.

The Brit and Grammy-award winning star insists she's happy with her weight and wasn't concerned when fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld called her 'a little too fat'.

'I've never seen magazine covers or music videos and been like, "I need to look like that to be a success",' Adele tells Anderson Cooper on US show 60 Minutes.

'I don't want to be some skinny mini with my tits out.

'I really don't want to do it and I don't want people confusing what it is that I'm about.'

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger