Latest Artist :

Lady Gaga Talks Loneliness and Drugs




Lady-Gaga-interview







Lady Gaga got real about her issues during her interview on “The Conversation with Amanda de Cadenet.”





The “Born This Way” songstress began, “I was very depressed when I was 19. I decided to pursue music, so I dropped out of school and I told my parents I didn’t want any money from them.”





She continued, “I began to cherish my loneliness. I would go back to my apartment every day and I would just sit there. It was quiet and it was lonely. It was still. It was just my piano and myself. I had at television and I would leave it on all the time just to feel like somebody was hanging out with me.”





“I started doing cocaine because it was like the drug was my friend. I never did it with other people. It’s such a terrible way to fill that void, because it just adds to that void, because it’s not real.”





“I woke up one day and was like, ‘You’re an a**hole. You’re not an artist. If you were a real f***ing artist, you’d be focused on your music. You wouldn’t be spending your money on the white devil.’”











Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger