Latest Artist :

See AnnaLynne McCord Without Makeup (Photo)



AnnaLynne-McCord-Without-Makeup







AnnaLynne McCord took to Twitter Friday to share a totally fresh-faced self-portrait with the world.





Showing off her natural curls and cosmetics-free complexion, the actress, 24, wrote, "I woke up this

morning and decided I'm over Hollywood's perfection requirement. To all my girls (and boys) who have ever been embarrassed by their skin! I salute you! I'm not perfect--and that's okay with me!"





Earlier this year, McCord opened up to Us Weekly about taking a more relaxed approach to fashion and beauty.





AnnaLynne-McCord





"Over the New Year, my sister and I were thinking, what do we want to see in our lives, surrounding us?" she explained. "Be the change you want to see in the world, be the change you want to see in people and for me, I kind of want Hollywood and fashion to make a change. I think it's a little risque and I'd love to see class make a comeback."








Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger