Latest Artist :

Katy Perry (Wide Awake) Music Video




Katy-Perry-Wide-Awake-Music-Video







Katy Perry can be seen in her brand new music video for the single "Wide Awake".





Put together especially for her upcoming 3D movie "Katy Perry: Part Of Me", the new offering boasts a fairy tale theme while being the last video from "Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection".




Talking with MTV about the track, Miss Perry recently said, "I just wanted to tell a story about myself going through this journey, maybe sometimes trying to get out of the maze."





The 27-year-old added, "There's good parts; there's bad parts. Of course, there has been a lot of things that went on last year that I had to get through and overcome. I think what probably kept me going is just the purity of my belief in music."










Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger