Latest Artist :

Robert Pattinson: I Argued With Adele About Fame




Robert-Pattinson-I-Argued-With-Adele-About-Fame







Robert Pattinson admitted during an interview with Canadian TV that he got into an argument with Adele after a night of drinking, reports Us Weekly.




Pattinson, 26, told Canadian talk show host George Stroumboulopoulos that the incident began with an awkward attempt by him to give her a pep talk.





"I had this argument with Adele, which is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever said," Pattinson said. "[I told her] you know, you can really just reach for it!' And she was like, 'You do realize I'm, like, the biggest selling female artist ever.' And for some reason, I decided to get into an argument with her about it."





Though he didn't get into details about the exact words used in the exchange, Pattinson says that he felt terrible the next morning, "waking up and really, really regretting every word I said."













Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger