Latest Artist :

Video: Lady gaga on Madonna Feud: I Don’t Want To Fight Back




Lady-gaga-on-Madonna-Feud-I-Don’t-Want-To-Fight-Back







Earlier this year, Pop icon Madonna struck up controversy when she accused Lady GaGa and DJ White Shadow of ‘ripping’ her hit ‘Express Yourself’ to create GaGa‘s #1 single ‘Born This Way‘.




Going as far as to add a mash-up of the songs to the set of her ‘MDNA‘ Tour, Madonna- much to her own detriment- continues to show no sign of ending her ‘attack’ on the singer even though GaGa is yet to respond.





Well, until now.





Find out what fans who attended the star’s ‘Born This Way Ball‘ in New Zealand claimed she said of the feud below…





Half way through her set, Ms ‘Pokerface‘ is reported to have said:





I learned so much this year about that, I learned a lot about negativity, I’ve learned a lot about people trying to tear you down. I’m just not that person and I never will be.





I don’t want to fight back, it’s more important to me to keep writing music, ’cause that all I really care about.





Madonna’s feud with GaGa marks the ‘diva spat’ she’s been engaged in over the years.







Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger