Latest Artist :

Katy Perry: One Direction are cute but illegal



Katy-Perry-One-Direction-are-cute-but-illegal







The singer talked about the boyband, her love of British artists and future film roles.





Katy Perry has revealed that, like so many others, she has soft spot for the boys of One Direction after they tweeted how much they enjoyed her new film, Part of Me. 





The Californian singer commented, “They went and just saw the movie and tweeted some really nice things about it. They are very cute boys but very illegal for me."





Perry went on to reveal that after so many collaborations with US stars, she is up for a few British stars joining her in the studio some day. 





I'm such a fan of Marina And The Diamonds and her new record," she said.





"I love English music. I love Morrissey and I think some incredible artists come from a little rainy place called England."





Perry, who’s Part of Me is out now, added that she would also like more movie roles in the future. She is soon to reprise her vocal role of Smurfette in the sequel to The Smurfs, but would happily consider any other offers to come her way.





“I think maybe if it's right for me in the future and it does something great, then maybe I will be associated with it.”







Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Art mix - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger